Heatpac & Heaters
The HEATPAC Electric Heating Systems are specifically designed for the heating of mineral oils in booster systems and prior to centrifugal cleaning.
The HEATPAC Systems are type-approved by ABS, BV, DnV, GL, LR, NK, RINA, RMRS.
The HEATPAC EHS System comprises:
- Heater EHM.
- HEATPAC control unit (EHS-61 only).
- HEATPAC power unit (EHS-62 only).
- Ancillary equipment including PT-100 temperature sensor, high temperature sensor and safety valve.
The unique features of the HEATPAC System are:
- Compact and lightweight design.
- Incremental electronic temperature control.
- Specially designed heating elements for high-efficiency heat transfer.
- Fully automatic operation.
The main benefits include:
- Ease of installation.
- Instant temperature control. Temperature accuracy to within ±1°C.
- Gentle treatment. No deterioration of heated oil.
- Start-and-forget operation.
- Optimum heating of all types of mineral oils, particularly high-density, high-viscosity fuel oils, sensitive lubricating oils and turbine oils.
|6 KW||12 KW||24 KW||36 KW|
|45 KW||48 KW||65 KW||72 KW|
|VARIOUS SIZES AND CAPACITIES.|